FTIM™ (Fast-Totally-Integrated Maximizer™) is a series of evolved organizers that offer lightning-fast pull-down access, and gear-taming organizations. It is a hybrid of our signature PPM/EDCM Maximizer™ organizers, and the popular FATPack medical pouches.
With Maximizer staggered/offset elastic loops, high-viz ripstop pockets, and a fold-down tool roll flap, every slot/pocket in the FTIM is designed to secure your gear. A built-in "shelf" bottom further retains items stored vertically, and prevents them from slipping through. With one instinctive pull, the FTIM's contents are at the ready.
FTIM-SLIM is the smaller of the FTIM series: 7" (H) x 6" (W) x 2.5" (D). If you need a small fold-out organizer to stow your EDC items, the FTIM-SLIM is your pouch. Two large slip pockets, two paracord loops, plus 25 vertical and horizontal elastic loops will guarantee each of your EDC items will find a home. Sturdy grab handle with user-selectable FASTab system can quickly unzip #8 YKK lockable zippers. Loop ID panel, exterior slip pocket, and MOLLE/PALS side panels allow expansion of gear carried. Constructed of 1,000-D CORDURA® with TEFLON® by DuPont® to ensure maximum durability!
You can attach the pouch onto any MOLLE/PALS surface with MOLLE Sticks (#99MS5X4*); or convert it to a hook-and-loop attachment using the MOHL-Air adapter panel (#017700*); or use our 1" UNIVERSAL STRAP (#012001*) to carry it around your shoulder. *Optional accessories.
● Net Weight: 5.0 oz | 141.7 gram
● Size: 7” (H) x 6” (W) x 2.5” (D)
● One external and two internal storage pockets with 22 elastic webbing slots
● Staggered and off-set stitching on elastic webbing reduces unusable space
● Grab handle eases hand carry and removing from pockets
● Internal 3.5” keychain fob and 1” paracord attachment loop
● 2” (H) x 4” (W) ID/Morale patch loop panel on front
● MOLLE/PALS webbing on rear for modular attachment
● Compatible with MOLLE Sticks and MOHL Adapter Panel for loop panel attachment
● 1,000-D Military grade Cordura® fabric with water-repellent Teflon® fabric protector by DuPont®
● Subdued Hi-visibility, lightweight & moisture resistant 210-D Ripstop nylon interior.
● Durable & abrasion resistant RC-Class YKK® #8 zippers, reversed for protection.
● User-friendly circular zipper loops made from Gladding's 550 lb. tensile strength paracord (MADE-IN-USA)
● High tensile strength nylon webbings and binding tapes
● Finished with high tensile strength bonded nylon thread