2017 EDCM-HUSKY 2.0
(1) easy access front slip pocket,
(2) three position removable 6” (overall) double hook key chain tether.
**MORE IMAGES TO COME... THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING**
VANQUEST® Maximizer is a series of improved organizers that “maximize” the use of space. Our proprietary staggered/offset elastic loop channels are more effective in combatting the common dead-space problem seen in other pocket organizers.
EDCM-HUSKY is the largest pouch in the Everyday Carry Maximizer™ series measuring 8" (H) x 6" (W) x 2" (D). If you are looking for THE ONE organizer to accommodate every EDC item you need, EDCM-HUSKY is all you need.
Utilizing our offset stitched elastic loops internal space is changed from the traditional shared stitch design which wastes space to one that adds room. Optimizing capacity further is the vertically positioned inside panel with two of its own flat slot pockets. Even the center spine has a 2" wide elastic loop, while our staggered loop and a large slot pocket are laid out horizontally on the flap/cover panel.
Pull handle and #8 YKK zippers (non-lockable) with circular paracord pulls for security and easy opening. 1,000-D CORDURA® with TEFLON® by DuPont®, and MOLLE/PALS back panel further provides durability and modularity.
With use of the MOHL Adapter and MOLLE Sticks, your Maximizer™ is ready to go on any MOLLE/PALS or loop surface on your pack!
FAQ: What is a “Maximizer™”, and how is it better than the other EDC organizers I have?
Answer: Maximizer™ is an improved organizer that “maximizes” the use of space. VANQUEST®s staggered/offset elastic loop design is 15.5% more efficient in saving space compared to traditional elastic loops with shared-stitching.
In nature, geometry of a honeycomb achieves the maximum use of space with minimal use of material and weight. In other words, VANQUEST® Maximizers staggered / offset elastic loops are like those hexagon units in a honeycomb (See diagram):
Given the objects stored all have the same diameter (e.g. a Sharpie, or a flashlight), each repeating hexagon unit is 15.5% smaller than traditional elastic loop arrangement (square), and thats how we “MAXIMIZE” the use of space.
● Size: 8” (H) x 6” (W) x 2” (D)
● Net Weight: 5.6 oz
● One external and three internal storage pockets with 21 elastic webbing slots
● Staggered and off-set stitching on elastic webbing reduces unusable space
● Grab handle eases hand carry and removing from pockets
● Internal key fob and paracord attachment loop
● 2” (H) x 4” (W) ID/Morale patch loop panel on front
● MOLLE/PALS webbing on rear for modular attachment
● Compatible with MOLLE Sticks and MOHL Adapter Panel for loop panel attachment
● 1,000-D Military grade Cordura® fabric with water-repellent Teflon® fabric protector by DuPont®
● Subdued Hi-visibility, lightweight & moisture resistant 210-D Ripstop nylon interior.
● Durable & abrasion resistant RC-Class YKK® #8 zippers, reversed for protection.
● User-friendly circular zipper loops made from Gladding's 550 lb. tensile strength paracord (MADE-IN-USA)
● High tensile strength nylon webbings and binding tapes
● Finished with high tensile strength bonded nylon thread
Notify me when product is back in stock