Ultra lightweight and compact multi-tool.
- 24 TPI (Teeth Per Inch) blade cuts both wood and most metals on the pull stroke
- Cuts through 3/8" rebar in 25 minutes
- 2" razor cuts rope, netting and webbing
- Works great as a skinning blade
- Textured grip and lanyard / key chain hole
- Closed: 2.8" x .3" x .6" / 7cm x .76cm x 1.5cm
- Open: 4.7" x .3" x .6" / 11.9cm x .76cm x 1.5cm
- Weighs 11.7g / .4oz (saw and case)
FRS: Folding Razor Saw
The FRS was designed for the sole purpose of improvising and adapting to any survival situation. Only 2.75in long, the FRS cuts on the pull stroke and...
Navatur II Survival Cap..
From Gear & Bag, it's the Navatur II Survival Capsule in Gunmetal. Keep your essential survival items securely close at hand. Made of CNC machined aircraft...
Ckc Tat Cutter
The Colonial Knife Company Tat Cutter is a 2-1/4" strap cutter/rescue hook that cuts cords, webbing and can also be used in emergency situations. The rounded...
No Reviews Posted Yet - be the first!(write review)