Used by: The Boy Scouts of America, Army Air Force Exchange Services,FEMA andtheFBIHazmet department.
Available in three sizes:Small: (SET OF 4 - 5X4, 4X7, 6X6, 9X6)Medium: (SET OF 4 - 4X7, 6X6, 9X6, 12X12) Large: (SET OF 3 - 12X12, 13X11, 16X24)
- ALOKSAK keeps items dry under water to depths below 200 feet/60 meters for periods of years.
- Soft-sided - Safe, shatterproof, quiet, holds oddly shaped objects.
- Easy to use - Simple as using a typical zip-closure type bag, but the liquid tight protection of a hard case box . Other soft-sided systems require several steps to close and are not guaranteed to be air or liquid-tight.
- Durable - The 6 mil. film of the ALOKSAK is on par with PVC of the same thickness in terms of durability, but has a lower cold-crack tolerance (minus 40 F.) than that of PVC / Vinyl (0 degrees F.).
- What goes in an ALOKSAK - Anything that needs protection from the elements, for example: Wallets, Medications, Passports, Remote Keyless entry devices, Documents, Silver, Cell phones, Maps, Palm-Pilots, Books, Film, Food, Batteries, GPS, Jewelry, Clothing, items, Cash, Tapes, CDs. Find out about some of the more extreme uses for the ALOKSAK.
- Great freezer bags!
- Protect toiletries from spilling in travel bags.
- Food or ice bags for coolers to protect food from melting ice.
- Inflate them for a pillow cushion.
- Most electronics can be used while protected in the ALOKSAK. No need to remove a cell phone to talk and if the bag drops, it floats!
- Waterproof and dust proof
- Submersible beyond 200 feet
- Flexible and shatterproof
- Clear view of contents
- FDA approved material
- Reuse and recycle
- Cold rated to -40° F
- Prevents freezer burn