2017 EDCM-HUGE 2.0 improvements:
(1) easy access front slip pocket
(2) three position removable 6” (overall) double hook key chain tether
EDCM-HUGE is the largest in the Everyday Carry Maximizer™ (EDCM) series, measuring at 8" (H) x 7" (W) x 2.5" (D). It features 23 of our “Maximizer” offset-stitched elastic channels, and 5 flat pockets to accommodate nearly every piece of your EDC gear. If you are looking that ONE portable “kitchen sink” to rule all of your gear, EDCM-HUGE is what you need.
Utilizing our signature "Maximizer" staggered/offset elastic loops, you get more use of the internal space than other pouches using elastic webbing with shared stitches.
Theres one large flat pocket on the left flap/cover panel with two 1" paracord loops on top. To the right, there is one large zippered pocket, two horizontal flat pockets, and a 3.5" keychain. Total 23 elastic loop channels, including a 2.5"-wide elastic loop on the center spine.
EDCM-HUGE is perfect for building a fire, cooking, medical, tool, EDC or personal survival kit. With just enough room to load too much stuff into, every piece of your gear will find a home.
Pull handle and lockable #8 YKK zippers with circular paracord pulls for security and easy access. 1,000-D CORDURA® with TEFLON® by DuPont®, and MOLLE/PALS back panel further provide durability and modularity.
You can attach the pouch onto any MOLLE/PALS surface with MOLLE Sticks (#99MS5X4*); or convert it to a hook-and-loop attachment using the MOHL-Air adapter panel (#017700*); or use our 1" UNIVERSAL STRAP (#012001*) to carry it over your shoulder. *Optional accessories.*Optional accessories.
● Net Weight: 6.3 oz | 179 grams
● Size: 8” (H) x 7” (W) x 2.5” (D)
● One external and four internal storage pockets (one internal zipper pocket)
● 23 elastic "Maximizer" webbing slots: Staggered and offset stitching on elastic webbing reduces unusable space
● Grab handle eases hand carry and removing from pockets
● Internal key fob (x1) and paracord attachment loops (x2)
● 2” (H) x 4” (W) ID/Morale patch loop panel on front
● MOLLE/PALS webbing on rear for modular attachment
● 1,000-D Military grade Cordura® fabric with water-repellent Teflon® fabric protector by DuPont®
● Hi-visibility, lightweight & water-resistant 210-D Ripstop nylon interior.
● Durable RC-Class YKK® #8 zippers, reversed for protection.
● User-friendly, circular zipper paracord pulls
● High tensile strength nylon webbings and binding tapes
● Finished with high tensile strength bonded nylon thread
Notify me when product is back in stock