The Cammenga Phosphorescent Wrist Compass is always ready to provide accurate, hands-free land navigation in the most demanding conditions. When light conditions become dark, the 10° graduations become luminous, making the compass face easy to read.
- Machined aluminum casing for durability.
- Accuracy +/- 40 mils.
- Operates flawlessly in temperatures ranging from -50° F to 150° F.
- Induction damping for quick needle stabilization.
- Maintenance-free illumination for over 10 years.
- Heavy-duty nylon wristband.
- Proudly made with the highest quality in the U.S.A.
- NSN: 6605-00-809-5252