Stay Healthy Anywhere With Lightweight Water Purification.
When you’re far from civilization, the water can contain giardia, bacteria, crypto—all kinds of nasty little buggers that can make you sick. Instead of wondering whether water is safe to drink, make it so with chlorine dioxide in Aquamira Water Treatment Drops.
Aquamira Water Treatment Drops are perfect for the clean water you need on longer trips, or when treating water for groups. This effective water treatment system is compact and lightweight—so toss it in your pack or pocket, and you’ll always have access to clean drinking water. Aquamira Water Treatment Drops are colorless, odorless and make water taste better.
So don’t let bad water get in the way of your greatest adventures. Include Aquamira Water Treatment Drops in your gear list to treat water fast—and avoid the cramping, nausea and (ahem) diarrhea that can stop you in your tracks.
Aquamira Water Treatment Drops: Preferred by backcountry travelers, instructors and guides since 1999.
- • Treats up to 120 quarts/30 gallons
- • Long shelf life
- • Chlorine dioxide formula kills waterborne pathogens better then iodine or chlorine
- • EPA registered water treatment
- • Made in USA
- • Disaster preparedness kits
- • Water storage
- • Personal water treatment
- • Emergency water treatment
Directions For Use:
- Prior to treatment, clean water container.
- Place 7 drops AQUAMIRA (Part A) and 7 drops Activator (Part B) in mixing cap. If water is cloudy or tinted use 15 drops of each.
- Let mixture react 5 minutes.
- Fill container with 1 quart (1 liter) water. Add contents of cap.
- Shake to mix. Let stand 15 minutes. If water is very cold, cloudy or tinted let stand 30 minutes.
- Water is ready for use.
For fruit and vegetable wash, soak for 15 minutes in treated water.
IMPORTANT STORAGE INFORMATION: For best results, cap bottles tightly and store away from heat and sunlight. Contact with extreme heat or extended direct sunlight will reduce the effectiveness of AQUAMIRA.