Worlds first production LED copper flashlight...the smallest, brightest, AAA flashlight?
CountyComm AAA powerhouse.
- Executive Series
- Packed in foil packs to preserve polished finish.
- Each light is hand finished.
- Length: 2.6" ( Smaller than Rev 1 )
- Diameter: .5"
- Weight: 27 grams
- Weight with battery is 40 grams ( 28.1 grams without battery )
- LED type: New Cree R3 with a life span up to 50,000 hours.
- The New Orange Peel Reflector is aluminum alloy.
- Flashlight body is machined of solid billet ultra conductive pure alloy 101 copper.
- The lens has been treated with an AR (anti-reflective) coating.
- Its proprietary circuit design features reverse polarity protection and runs off of one AAA battery that provides
- Now with 2 levels of brightness ( Low / High).
- Comes with clip & o-rings
- Note: this is a solid copper flashlight not plated
- Machined from solid copper billet stock
- Clip installed from factory to preserve finish
- New Stronger Clip
Using a single Duracell AAA battery we got the following results:
- low mode, 1.8 lumen output for 55 hours
- high mode, 115 lumen output for 60 minutes
Notify me when product is back in stock