This is the regular no-frills version of the famous FireSteel.com FireSteel Tubes ™.
A 1/4 x 3-inch Ranger FireSteel is securely screwed into a nearly unbreakable aluminum container. You can unscrew the cap, reverse it and screw back into the tube to make a great firesteel handle. Scrape your firesteel with the included firesteel scraper and make a shower of sparks to start your fire.
Genuine FireSteel.com FireSteel Super Scraper and lanyard included. The FireSteel can be easily replaced should it wear out.
- FireSteel: 1/4 diameter x 3 inch long FireSteel.com FireSteel
- Useable length of FireSteel: 2-1/2 inches
- Weight: 1.4 ounces
- Size Closed: 4-1/4 inches long x 9/16 inch diameter
- Length with cap screwed into handle: 6-3/4 inches
- 5500 F (3000 C) sparks that will start a fire in the toughest conditions
- Made of durable hi-impact alumunium.
- Water and moisture resistant.
- Cap screws back into the FireSteel tube to make One Heck of a Handle.
- Tube has a convenient lanyard hole for attaching a scraper or securing the tube to your gear.
- Included is a genuine FireSteel.com FireSteel Super Scraper and 36-inches of military spec 550 paracord for a lanyard.
- Room inside the tube for tinder (fine steel wool works well).
- Enough FireSteel for thousands of fires.
- If the FireSteel rod wears out, it can be easily replaced.
- The aluminum tubes are Made in the USA.
Notify me when product is back in stock