The Fenix LD20 has long been the best selling light in the Fenix range, used by everyone from Police officers to mountain bike riders.
Now with the latest Cree XP-G R5 LED and an improved maximum brightness of 180 out the front / 205 emitter lumens it looks set to continue it's success.
Please note; the new R5 version of the LD20 has the same maximum brightness as the previous R4 model, but now with improved runtime.
Powered by two AA batteries, the LD20 R5 has six types of output:
Full power: 180 lumens (2 hour runtime) plus strobe setting
General mode: 5 lumens (100hrs) / 30 lumens (15hrs) / 91 lumens (6hrs) plus SOS morse code setting.
Waterproof to IPX-8 standards the LD20 can be used in the most demanding environments.
Includes nylon holster, wrist lanyard, removable pocket clip, spare rubber switch boot and two spare o-rings.
Fenix LD20 specification:
- Cree XP-G LED (R5) with life span of 50,000 hours
- Two modes (6 types) of output, generation/turbo selected by turning the bezel (patented)
- General Mode: 5 lumens (100hrs) - 30 lumens (15hrs) - 91 lumens (5.9hr) - SOS
- Turbo Mode: 205 lumens (2hrs) - Strobe
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Uses two 1.5V AA (Alkaline, Ni-MH, Lithium) batteries
- 150mm (Length) x 21.5mm (Diameter)
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- 60-gram weight (excluding batteries)
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Push-button tail cap switch
- Capable of standing up securely on a flat surface to serve as a candle
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Included accessories: holster, lanyard, body clip, two spare o-rings, and a rubber switch boot
Notify me when product is back in stock